HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ICE OR SNOW/ SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT? CALL ED LEMMO LAW TO GET JUSTICE
Contact Ed Lemmo Law @ 646-522-9082 if you have been involved in a slip and fall accident on ice or snow! It can be devastating when it happens. Often times you are not in a state of mind to call a lawyer immediately.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR ANY SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT ON ICE
- Photographing the ice and or snow condition
- Calling 911
- Making note of the address where you fell
- Get names and phone number of witnesses to your accident
- If your accident occurred in front of a business on a public sidewalk report it to the business as soon as you are able
- Go to the emergency room at the nearest hospital if you are injured
- At Ed Lemmo Law we care deeply about your injuries and will act quickly in trying to assist you to determine whether you have a case
- We will send investigators to the scene
- Certified Weather Reports will be obtained
COMMON DEFENSES TO SNOW AND ICE SLIP AND FALL CASES
- Storm in Progress Defense
- Under section 16-123 of the administrative code of the city of New York, landlords and owners "must remove snow, ice, and dirt from sidewalks abutting their properties". Notably they have a four-hour window after the snowfall stops to remove ice and or snow from the sidewalk .
NO FEES EVER UNLESS YOU WIN!
- Manhattan / Upper West Side/ Upper Manhattan
- Brooklyn, Queens